Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fucking hot Yahoo chat girl Monica

My love all the readers. I am Karan and I am a 24 year old working guy and I live in Pune. The story which I am writing happened to me a year ago. I love sex very much and easily I get an erection. I also love to chat on the net.

Now my story starts from here, last year when I was chatting on the Yahoo Chat, I met a girl named Monica whose age was 25 years and she told me that she was married with two kids(1 daughter of 4 years and 1 son of 2 years),

as she was married at the age of 20 years and she was a Gujarati. While chatting we became very friendly with me and she told me that she also lived in Mumbai and her husband is an IT profesional working in the US. After having a long chat we both agreed to exchange our pics.

Now 2 days later I was got her pic and got the erection of my life, as I saw that Monica was a Gujarati babe with fair complexion,big round boobs with long silky hairs,she was totally looking hot Gujarati babe in the pic,so I wanted to seduce her.

Then in the night we again met in the chat,Monica told me that I was a handsome looking guy and I also told that she is a pretty looking lady.Monica wrote that she wants to talk to me on the phone and increase our friendship,

I at once understood the reason of her being desperate and we exchanged our numbers. Immediately I rang her up and Monica was happy to hear my voice which I felt and we started talking like good friends and I also asked about her husband.

Monica asked me whether I had a girlfriend.I picked up the courage to ask her about her sex life, as I asked her she became depressed and told me that she wanted sex very badly. Then I proposed Monica about my being her sex partner, she accepted immediately,

as she could make out as a decent guy from the pic. Monica told me to come to her house at around 10:30 the next morning, as her daughter will go to school and she will leave her son in a friends house. Then I reached her house she welcomed me in her house,

but we both knew what we were going to do.Monica was in a red salwar with red nail polish and lipstick.Monica then told me that she was missing sex. She then took me to her bedroom and we started chatting sitting on the bed,but she was giving all naughty smiles at me.

Monica saw the erection in my pants and she smiled at me I slowly embraced her by taking her in my arms and we both were breathing heavily and I gave her a moist kiss on her lips for atleast 2-3 minutes and we were embracing eachother erotically and now I kissed her in French stlye,

exploring eachothers mouth. Monica told me ’Lets enjoy.’ Now she undressed me and my long erect penis popped out.I opened her salwar kameez and her bra and I climed over her and started making love badly by kissing her forehead, eyes, earlobes,

lips and she was moaning AAHHHHHH,MMMMMMHHHHHH,BAHUT MAZA AVEE CHEE and also sucked her nipples.Now I was kissing her lips and my one finger was inside her pussy. Now I parted Monica’s both legs and I started licking and inserting my tongue inside her pussy,

she was enjoying and moaning very loudly, AAAAHHHHHHH, MMMMMHHHHHH, OOOOOOO HHHHHHH her love juices flowed inside my mouth.I also stimulated her clitrois which she enjoyed very much and much.

The chance was mine to get a blow job and I slept on my back and she covered my penis with her beautiful soft lips and started moving up and down and she gave erotic bites to my penis,then we were in 69 position,as she was on top of me.

We again embraced and kissed eacothers lips badly and our body had become hot. Now it was time for the real action, as I slept on my back and she sat on my penis and I caught her ass with both of my hands and she started pumping up and down and she was.

After sometime we both changed our position,as I slept above Monica with her both the legs tightly wrapped round my waist and I was pumping in and out and she was moaning loudly. Now I increased my speed and so her moans increased,

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and I was kissing her lips and neck.I felt that my semen was boiling like anyting inside my penis and it was tickling me.

I told Monica ’’MERA SPERM MERE PENIS KE ANDAR GUDGUDEE DE RAHA HAI, and then I took out my lovetool and I released my load of cum on her boobs and on her stomach and she massaged my cum on her body moaning in great pleasure, AAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHH,

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H. I slept over my back with my both legs folded upwards and with her nails Sangeeta started tickling my cock and testicals and my lovetool was again erect, she also tickled my thighs and with her long nails she tickled the area below my

testicles, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, BAHUT MAZA AA RAHA HAI MONICA, my love tool was erect again and she started rubbing my penis on her boobs and told me that my lovetool is really hot.

Then I fucked her in DOGGIE STYLE from back and was carressing her ass with both my hands and then my cum again gushed inside her pussy. Then Sangeeta slept above me and she caught my face in her hands and started kissing my lips, forehead, earlobes.

We then kissed eachother and slept in eachothers arms. When I woke up I got a bottle of cheese spread and spread over her clean shaven pussy and started licking her pussy. Then my lovetool was again inside her pussy and Monica was sitting on my penis and was pumping

very hard as if she was riding a horse.We were exhausted and we fell in eachothers arms and slept for an hour. Monica told me that it was the time for her daughter to come back, so I kissed Monica on her lips and pussy and I went home.

After that 2-3 times I went to her house and had sex with her and enjoyed sex in 69 and many other positions. One day Monica’s friend Deepa came to know about our relationship, because Monica told her.

Deepa was also a 24 year old married girl and she was also interested in me and due to this I went to Deepa’s house when her husband was out of the house and in the meantime my long hard penis was inside Deepa’s pink pussy and fucked her in all positions.

Then I had sex with Monica’s another friend named Shweta who was unmarried. In this way my lovetool got 2 married girls pussy and one unmarried girl’s pussy.

No comments: